corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » home ICE!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author home ICE!
kz

User status: Offline
31st Jul 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im sure i read somewhere about being able to get some way to work a car stereo in your house? ive got a battery charger that plugs into the mains (i think) could i use that? this would be a big help cause im taking the stereo outta my car for a while, and my stereo in my rooms fucked and my birthdays coming up and it would save me from getting a new one! so anyone got a ideas or places to get a convertor or whatever i need!? cheers!
Trucido

1st Aug 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i guess you could use a 240v - 12v converter (uk plug to cigarette lighter) and wire it into that...and then run speakers from the headunit as normal.
Corsa^Dan

1st Aug 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cant use a battery charger. buy an inverter

New Poll