corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing doors - door pin tool

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing doors - door pin tool
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
11th Mar 07 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do i need one of these to get the doors off or will a hammer and a selection of flat head screw drivers do?
I need this doing asap so does anyone know any places such as halfords or whatever which stock this tool?
thanks alot, steve
alan t

11th Mar 07 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouldnt need this to get the door card off mate. probs need set of flat screw drivers, torq screwdrivers and philips. dontknow what holds a corsa doorcard on but should be safe if u have all these. does it have manual or electric windows as sometimes the manaual window wind bit is awkward to come off on doorcards.
Adam-D

12th Mar 07 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a screw driver the same size as the pin hole and bang the pin out, if that dont work get a pair of good fitting grips and hit them witha hammer, whilst holding the pin of course

catch pin

undo the multiplug

bang pin out

then the door is off

stevegreetham

12th Mar 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sport_16v
shouldnt need this to get the door card off mate. probs need set of flat screw drivers, torq screwdrivers and philips. dontknow what holds a corsa doorcard on but should be safe if u have all these. does it have manual or electric windows as sometimes the manaual window wind bit is awkward to come off on doorcards.

actual doors mate, no the cards! cheers anyway lol
stevegreetham

12th Mar 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
get a screw driver the same size as the pin hole and bang the pin out, if that dont work get a pair of good fitting grips and hit them witha hammer, whilst holding the pin of course

catch pin

undo the multiplug

bang pin out

then the door is off

cheers mate, i love you
alan t

12th Mar 07 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soz mate i should have read it better. lol. gd luck neway
stevegreetham

12th Mar 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries matey, i am always doing that. My mrs is helping me get the doors off on wednesday, i dont trust her hammer aim so she can take the weight lol

New Poll