corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » kels corsa turbo

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kels corsa turbo
Col004

User status: Offline
27th Feb 12 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep up the good work mate.. Cheers for that
flybikeslee

28th Feb 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as if you've still got this!
Whittie

28th Feb 12 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam!

Whats your plan with it then? You've had it yeaaaars!
k e l

28th Feb 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha I know I'll never sell it. I'm just going to give it a nice new fresh paint. Then take it rolling road and Then ragg it. Maybe bigger turbo and management later see how it goes really
GregGsi
Premium Member

28th Feb 12 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love this car this is wot made me do a let corsa keep it up pal

BHP vaux
k e l

2nd Apr 12 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's a quick update the car is now totaly stripped all the bumpers and skirts have been removed, I've started prepping it for paint. The boot lock which had been removed previously the filler had cracked so I've ground everything out and cut out the old work and replaced
F
And here's the new

And then flatted off the drivers side sanding down the scratch that it acquired whilst in the unit

So this week I plan to have all the filling work done and then I can spin her round and do the passenger side. Which shouldn't need as much work
kennySRi

2nd Apr 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember this from a few years ago, always thought it was one of the best around.

Great progress and glad you've still got it. Will be good to see it all perfect again!
k e l

6th Apr 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well did a little more today got rear fully welded up and put a little filler in the tailgate. Then I started to empty out the car and noticed this

Something's been living in there luckily it's just nibbled the leather from it. I've set a trap so hopefully the mouse likes fruit and nut.

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » kels corsa turbo 24 database queries in 0.0289111 seconds