corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Little clip of my pond in the snow

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Little clip of my pond in the snow
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
9th Feb 07 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took a video earlier on my phone of the snow and my garden, for any of you that were watching the progess of the build, it might be quite interesting to see how much its changed due to the winter etc! The top pond never got finished cos I went back to uni etc but as soon as the weather gets a bit better I will be finishing it off. I think we are going to be putting decking around the top pond and make it more ornamental, then have the stream coming down to the bottom one from behind all the plants. The fish aren't really doing much now cos its so cold, ive stopped feeding them for the winter now

EDIT - forgot to post the link

http://users.aber.ac.uk/mwp4/Video025.mp4

[Edited on 09-02-2007 by drunkenfool]
mav

User status: Offline
10th Feb 07 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good...

New Poll