corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tickover Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tickover Problem
Dean_W

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When the car is cold in a morning, it runs very lumpy, with what seems to me as a low tickover. I have got cams in there, but they are quite mild, and it seems to have got lumpier on tickover recently. When coming to a stop, you push in the clutch, and the revs go very low, and sometimes the car sounds like it will stall. Also, it's a little bit kangarooey on low revs when driving.

Does this sound like an ICV problem?

X16XE engine BTW.
Dean_W

6th Feb 07 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
SHARPY

6th Feb 07 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines also doing this kangaroo buisness and also lumpy idling once its warmed up, runs fine when you first start it up and the "choke" is on. id also like to know if its the icv aswell m8
Wonderboy

6th Feb 07 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is like that as well, i have a 1l 12v, stalled twice this mornig while i was stopped with the clutch in...

New Poll