corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa XE with no fuel pressure

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa XE with no fuel pressure
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
31st Jan 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been trying to start my C20XE corsa sport for the first time and everything seems to be working bar the fuel pump. I am getting no fuel pressure, i have even tried pulling the lines off and cranking it incase i have them the wrong way round and i still have no fuel.

My betting is the fuel pump relay although i am going to check this in a minute. Has anyone else got any ideas?

[Edited on 31-01-2007 by Rick Draper]
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Jan 07 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ignition live to ecu or pump relay.

or an empty petrol tank
Rick Draper

31st Jan 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Solved. To have fuel and fuel pressure at the rail you need 2 things, power to the pump and a pump. I have power to the pump but no pump! lol Ordered one and i shud have it by friday so i shud be able to start it over the weekend.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st Jan 07 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a classic
Rick Draper

31st Jan 07 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cover was on the pump thing so i just assumed there was a pump in there but alas i was wrond.

Assumption the mother of all arse holes.

New Poll