corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » luton and dunstable meet! and other areas

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author luton and dunstable meet! and other areas
tazgirl22

User status: Offline
10th Dec 02 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might cum down 2morrow. Has n e 1 noticed if this nova has shit eyebrows on headlights??? And does the driver wear glasses???
tazgirl22

10th Dec 02 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The red nova I'm thinkin of is owned by a white boy. But I do know an Indian boy who owned a grey/silver corsa that was nickin stereo's from rnd dunstable. He lives in dunstable too. But unless he got a red nova now it won't b him.
Red_SXi

10th Dec 02 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they were white, but I'm not too sure.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled tomorrow if im there.

Another thing that pisses me off is peope who dont have TAX insurance and MOT, if they crash into u, ur right in the shit. I dont think there are any people up white lion like that though, i have noticed police there for the past few week, maybe it will keep these nobs away.
MC Kustoms

10th Dec 02 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yah i no wot u mean some 1 almost ramed me but just got out the way i could see that they had no tax
Red_SXi

12th Dec 02 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't see any of you again, or did I have Sh!t in my eyes again, it weren't a bad turn out, i just didn't see many CS ppl.

List if u were there
MC Kustoms

13th Dec 02 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry m8 iwas workin l8 but ill def be there this wed
novasr

28th Jan 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all. i drive a red nova around the white lion retail park almost every single nite and it seems to me as if im being accused of the occurances that are happenin but let me just tell u know that I AM NO THIEF and really dont appreciate being accused of one either. i drive a pretty much standard nova and am almost always skint and wouldnt have a fucking clue how to break into a car even if i wanted to. i work part time and earn my own money and have had my car broken into 5 times!! so i really dont appreciate the accusations that are being passed around. i feel sorry 4 v people that are havin their cars broken into cos its a dirty feelin wen u see your car smashed up or watever I KNOW cos i have had it dont too remember. so plz no more accusations lets keep it cool and jus carry on enjoying going to the white lion every nite those of u that go and actully believe wat im sayin. do u think if i was a thief i wud bother going to the trouble of trying to convince u lot that i wasnt, i probably wud hardly ever turn up and if i thought i had been caught wudnt go back to the white lion but those of you that go have probably realised that i am there every nite and have friends there too and they all know me a bit better than those of u accusing me and u can ask them wat im like. but IM NO THIEF ok. bye bye
Nath

28th Jan 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a confession......................only kidding novasr!
mottley

28th Jan 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i might have to come down and have a look
Rainesie

28th Jan 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

novasr, i am in NO way accusing YOU, i was mearly using information that was passed onto me, if you happen to have a similar car to the one that i've been told about then thats unfortunate but all i have been told is what i have said above about a red nova with sr alloys, i never said it was a Nova SR.

I apologise if i appear to have singled you out as a suspect as that was never my intentions, but to try and help people be more unaware of the people commiting these crimes.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » luton and dunstable meet! and other areas 22 database queries in 0.0144420 seconds