corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The New Sxi ( 56k Killer )(wee update 5/2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The New Sxi ( 56k Killer )(wee update 5/2)
Wonderboy

User status: Offline
27th Jan 07 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NIce project you have there. Nice tidying of the ecu
SwN

27th Jan 07 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers m8 , took about 2 hours to get it all tidy !! lmao
Robbo_Corsa

27th Jan 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u sellin wheels for?
SwN

27th Jan 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pm'd
SwN

5th Feb 07 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well last week ordered up a brand new rad (£60) got it delivered and turns out its the wrong one o gets on the phone to a m8 thats usually got parts lying about so turns he has on old rad sitting to suit ideal he delivers it down on sat there , so sat afternoon fitted new afm and its running sweet get rad fitted and all is good at this point , say starts to put water in and bleed it through system so decide to put 17"s on front of car for time being so i can turn car around and start on serviceing it but oh no it dont wanna play lol turns full lock coming out garage and pop a shaft poped out from the box doh! so it sat peeing its gearbox oil out over the weekend out the back of my house until tonight when my m8 came around popped it back in again wooohooo its going again lol so its sat in garge now until weekend also got 5 stud conversion planned with some cav turbo rims should pic them up end of week (cheers dose ) also bought bought my self a wee run about because this is taking a wee bit longer than expected , got my self a nice Blaze Yellow 306 Gti6 slammed on coilovers , full devil exhaust system and air filter , new 28k mile engine in it , got a few wee niggles needing sorting but its a good wee car pics will follow soon , sorry for essay again but should have some more pics this weekend

Rhino

5th Feb 07 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i noticed when i was strippin my SXi that it had that wee box thing in the foot well and the ecu was above the pedals.

very strange... was thinkin it was to do with the eps.
Rick Draper

5th Feb 07 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the XE ecu fit ok behind the kick cover where the old ecu used to fit?
Gez G

6th Feb 07 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S.Nelson
Well last week ordered up a brand new rad (£60) got it delivered and turns out its the wrong one o gets on the phone to a m8 thats usually got parts lying about so turns he has on old rad sitting to suit ideal he delivers it down on sat there , so sat afternoon fitted new afm and its running sweet get rad fitted and all is good at this point , say starts to put water in and bleed it through system so decide to put 17"s on front of car for time being so i can turn car around and start on serviceing it but oh no it dont wanna play lol turns full lock coming out garage and pop a shaft poped out from the box doh! so it sat peeing its gearbox oil out over the weekend out the back of my house until tonight when my m8 came around popped it back in again wooohooo its going again lol so its sat in garge now until weekend also got 5 stud conversion planned with some cav turbo rims should pic them up end of week (cheers dose ) also bought bought my self a wee run about because this is taking a wee bit longer than expected , got my self a nice Blaze Yellow 306 Gti6 slammed on coilovers , full devil exhaust system and air filter , new 28k mile engine in it , got a few wee niggles needing sorting but its a good wee car pics will follow soon , sorry for essay again but should have some more pics this weekend

Thats my mates old GTi6 we put the engine in it, sum wee car!
SwN

6th Feb 07 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rhino - it might actually be to do with the eps because it was very heavy with it disconected and then poped shaft out lol might plug it back in and relocate above pedals with that .

Rick - yeah it fits ......... just lol bit of swearing here and there and it will go

Gez - yeah m8 its a brill wee car just got it last night off my m8 danny , its quite funny actually , i sold danny my 205 Gti and he swapped it for the 306 Gti6 now i bought it off him hahaha , its on coilovers now though ..

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by S.Nelson]

[Edited on 06-02-2007 by S.Nelson]
Gez G

6th Feb 07 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uz dont half pass cars about lol
SwN

6th Feb 07 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha danny also had my corsa turbo too lol yeah its all good fun , well that wee ecu thing is the eps as i reconnected tonight and works a treat again woohoo , also m8 put engine flush in , new oil filter and new oil in slowly getting there with it now
sri_davie

6th Feb 07 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scott any idea where my old corsa is?

d
SwN

6th Feb 07 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm dont know exactly just know it goes about mfi etc etc... i will try and find out m8
deanmcreynolds26

7th Feb 07 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me know when u decide to sell the 5 stud set up
SwN

7th Feb 07 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided against it now m8 give dose a call he is sellin it , pm me if you want his number m8

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The New Sxi ( 56k Killer )(wee update 5/2) 24 database queries in 0.0122781 seconds