corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » BT Broandband - Homehub

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BT Broandband - Homehub
AdZ9

User status: Offline
18th Jan 07 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello!

Quick question really. I recently moved out of my parents home and into a shared house with 2 friends. We just got BT broadband with the homehub which came free as we got the most expensive deal. At my parents we had the same broadband but used a router not homehub as we've had it for years and homehub wasn't around.

My question is, has anyone experienced problems with there Homehub and swapped to a normal router and found it to be better? I wasn't sure whether to use the homehub or use the router i already have. I only installed it yesterday and I know for the next 7-10 days its not as stable as they are testing the line for optimum speed, but i'm trying to plan in advance what to do!

Thanks
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th Jan 07 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've found mine quite good, plus it has security built in
Kurt

18th Jan 07 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mines good, but my speed varies but i hate the firewall software they give you, it slows everything down, i tried watching my friends webcam and its all skippy
AdZ9

18th Jan 07 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ive heard about this, might look at disabling that. We've all got firewalls on our pcs anyway
Andrew

18th Jan 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is spot on

New Poll