corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ECU/Airbag light, etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU/Airbag light, etc
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Nov 06 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay one this, ECU light and Airbag come on intermitantly and sometimes go straight off (ECU light comes on more than Airbag light)

When it get revved sometimes, either accelerating or not, the instrument cluster lights dim slightly then pick back up. (only once or twice this)

And if you drive it with the ECU light on the instrument lights, headlights, etc lose power like its running off the battery and struggles to rev (splutters, etc). And then it won't start if you turn it off when the ECU light is on. Like the battery is totally flat.

When the ECU light isn't on its fine, also had the alternator checked and thats fine.

Am I right in thinking a dodgy earth somewhere?? Where are they located?? I know where some are.

Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

Cheers

WRLFC !

Project cars
deano87

16th Nov 06 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not being an expert but I've read a few threads when people have similar problems. Sounds like a dodgy earth!
random dav
Premium Member

17th Nov 06 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thas what I thought, gonna have a look this weekend if I get it back

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll