corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Euro Corsa van Update7/2/09 FINAL EVER UPDATE...again

New Poll
  <<  49    50    51    52  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro Corsa van Update7/2/09 FINAL EVER UPDATE...again
sampayne21

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember seeing it at pv, looked ace
Ryan N sport

6th Feb 09 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Jimmy, never posted on this thread but have followed it for a long tim. I think this has been and will always be the best corsa on here without a doubt.

Going through the various stages has been quality and I have been very influenced by the style.

I just wondered what kind of work was involved in gettng the roof the way it is and whether its possible to weld Mk1 arches on the front but to still be able to remove the front and rear bumper as on the standard corsa? Cheers......shame you cant buy it back and carry on...!
jimmy 2.1

7th Feb 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the compliment dude! Maybe we'll see more Corsavan's being modified now?

The roof bars were removed, but instead of just welding them over, 10mm was cut out of the sides of the roof, and then it was welded up and smoothed. This was so the roof was not higher at the sides like it is standard.

I'm sure with the arches on you'd be able to make some way of removing the front bumper. You might have to mod the bumper so that it flows into the arches.

Maybe this is the final update now. That German mag shoot is now out in Opel Tuning. Possibly the best feature its had - cover, poster and 7 pages! Just a shame i don't understand a word of it! lol. Heres the link to the site...

http://www.tuning-sektor.de/magazin/opel-tuning/
Akeemking

7th Feb 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool....
you didn't lack features with that
very good.

Next...
Graeme
Premium Member

7th Feb 09 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they actually got ur feature up quicker than mine, i had a photoshoot in aug 07 time for my euro corsa and they havent even featured it yet lol.
Ryan N sport

17th Mar 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Jimmy, sorry to keep pestering you but just got another question about the arches!

As you already mentioned they are Mk1 astra arches, but are the rears and fronts different because they look really similar and am unsure?

Thanks for the reply to the other questions by the way, and love the bike!
jimmy 2.1

17th Mar 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they're all rears, left and right. Can't really remember?

<<  49    50    51    52  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Euro Corsa van Update7/2/09 FINAL EVER UPDATE...again 23 database queries in 0.0259531 seconds