corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlight relay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlight relay
TOSSY G

User status: Offline
26th Oct 06 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo peoples, anyone know which relay block is for the dipped beam headlights? both lights went of at the same time, the fuses are all fine and connections are all good. dont think its the bulbs as they look ok aswell. sidelights, mainbeam and the indicators are all working fine. anyone got any ideas as all i can think it could be is the relay?
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 07 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
can anyone shed some light on this, as i'm now having the exact same problem

New Poll