corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » noob here, can i fit sxi wheels to my combo corsa 03 plate? oh splitter advice needed too

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author noob here, can i fit sxi wheels to my combo corsa 03 plate? oh splitter advice needed too
sweep

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 06 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above, looking to get sxi wheels to smarten my little van up.
also want to paint the bumpers, do you think perhaps just a splitter should smarten up the front end or should i try get an sxi bumper or similar?

regards

steve
duffman

22nd Oct 06 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah those wheels should fit fine mate. i think you would be better off getting the full bumper to smarten it up rather than just the splitter, thats just my opinion tho
ed

22nd Oct 06 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wheels will fit providing the van is a 4 stud, which I'm sure it is

The bumper will fit too, up to you what you want to do, but it will look better than a splitter.

New Poll