corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Revs problem..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Revs problem..
Chrissy
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 06 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right.. Just happened all of a sudden.. EML came on my my revs are all over the place. Still drives but when i start the car the light comes on and the revs drop very low and the car almost stalls then it picks up after a few seconds although the EML stays on.

Any ideas guys?

>>>> Chris <<<<

Dean_W

16th Oct 06 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May be the Idle Control Valve. I haven't any experience myself, but i think you can clean them up.
sparky_2k

16th Oct 06 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thing you can do with the idle control valve is spray WD40 in them. it is usually the points on the motor of it that are fcukked. the valve is sealed so you cant clean them. id go to a scrappy mate and BORROW one!

New Poll