corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Championship chit chat - 14/10

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Championship chit chat - 14/10
Russ

User status: Offline
15th Oct 06 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yay @ us, ground out a win against shitty colchester or whoever they are, cov next, could do with 3 or 4 wins on the bounce
Nath

15th Oct 06 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where have you been hiding?
Russ

15th Oct 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

farking busy sunshine. back with a vengance now though

got sandwell town sunday, will be happy with a draw at the hawthorns, aslong as they dont knock 5 past us i'd be happy acutally lol. cant see us beating them, still not got mark davies back, otherwise i would give us a good chance.
Nath

15th Oct 06 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WBA are a funny team though, you never know.

We have Hull away then Leeds, i'd love 6 points, but if i'm realistic i'll say 4. Win away to Hull, draw at home to Leeds.
Russ

15th Oct 06 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
WBA are a funny team though, you never know.

no kidding, how many other teams do you know who wear tesco bags rather than footy shirts?
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
We have Hull away then Leeds, i'd love 6 points, but if i'm realistic i'll say 4. Win away to Hull, draw at home to Leeds.
you should really win both matches, leeds are in a right shit state, depends if there up for it i suppose
Nath

15th Oct 06 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leeds are overdue a big win, i'm hoping it won't be against us. Hull are in a right state and we won up there last season.

6 points would be fantastic, would put us right up there in the Play Off mix.
nik

16th Oct 06 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux-tech
luton town? ipswich? leeds? BURNLEY? think your forgetting the form team in the championship that just dicked sunderland 4-1? the almighty preston north end. as for the dingles, your little run wont last, cant wait to come to the 'turf' in a few weeks, thoroughly enjoying the beating u got last season, and the one u will get this season.

WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!!

Have you looked at the table recently? About time you sold one of your players isn't it?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Championship chit chat - 14/10 23 database queries in 0.0088129 seconds