corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sky HD boxes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sky HD boxes
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Oct 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are these still £300 odd? Anybody know anywhere where I could possibly pick one up for less?

Was watching the football round my old man's the other day and then went back home and watched an evening game and it was crap

Just can't justify the price right now....
dave17

6th Oct 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a bit on the gadget show about sky HD, said it was good, but its alot of the same stuff, with limited channels. all this will change im sure though.

telewest channels are said to be really poor, but they have an on demand service where you can order fims/music videos/programs in HD

AFAIK telewest is ALOT cheaper
--Dave--
Banned

6th Oct 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't get Telewest where I live

plus already got Sky+ on the go so would be a simple upgrade, and I do like my football on Sky Sports
Rob_Quads

6th Oct 06 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see it being that price for another year at least if the competition i.e. NTL sort them selves out next year. If they don't might be another 2 years.

Remember it took over 3 years before a Sky+ box came down in price so no reason why the HD box would come down quicker, specially as they cost more to make than the Sky+ boxes did
mav

6th Oct 06 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have telewest and have all the Sky sports channels...I am thinking of upgrading to the HD box and the box like SKY+ that costs you nothing and then extra £10 a month and can do more than the Sky+ box in recording and watching more channels and stuff..

There is alot of HD stuff on telewest you can order as said, all the movies etc you can get in HD when ordered on Teleport movies, and you would also get all the Sky HD channels if you have the correct package..

GOing to find out the price..

New Poll