corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FK coilovers and Protec procentric topmounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FK coilovers and Protec procentric topmounts
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
16th Sep 06 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have fitted my alloy top mounts to my fk coilovers. has neone else done this?? the strut looks like it needs to come way up thru the top mount more but it cant. have held it with grips till it wont go ne tighter and with impact gun etc. no luck.. when the car is down onto its feet the struts then are sittin way up over the top mounts and it definately doesnt look safe... Anybody got ne suggestions???
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 06 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fitted my top mounts with my avo coilovers, had to modify the top mounts a bit to make them fit, and i had to modify the suspension turrets
STEvieXE

16th Sep 06 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my turrest are grand its the thread on the strut and the thread on the top mount i think. dunno wot to do with it. maybe thry rethreading them as i bought them second hand (but brand new and never used) so god knows...

New Poll