corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoothing interior doors?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothing interior doors?
CorsaSi

User status: Offline
14th Sep 06 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking of smoothing and colour-coding the interior of my car, putting speaker pods in at the bottom and smoothing the door with fibreglass to all the way up inside, was wondering if anyone has done this and if its possible to take the material from the regular interiors on the inside of a door of a 1999 corsa sport off and smooth them?

DBenson

15th Sep 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claire Richardson I believe has done something similar to this- she has no interior door handles and can open the door via a solenoid/popper system located in the roof lining. So I should imagine smoothing and fibreglassing everything should not present too much of a problem.
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

15th Sep 06 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just started it on my mk5 fiesta, just ripped the fabric off and fibreglass over everything

New Poll