corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Quick question.... Broken rear spring Corsa B 1.4 16v sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick question.... Broken rear spring Corsa B 1.4 16v sport
gingerob

User status: Offline
11th Sep 06 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all this is my first post

The left hand side of my corsa is hanging down and the handling isn't that great due to a broken rear spring.

I don't think it has been lowered and i'm not looking to lower it but can anyone tell me what replacement spring to get and is it possible to stiffen up the rear end without dropping it? The current rear springs are black.

Thanks

Rob
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

11th Sep 06 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get an eibach kit. they lower it by 20-30mm but sharpen up the handling as well.
pallen

11th Sep 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a standard spring from a local parts supplier then fit some rubber spring adjusters from demon tweeks. they sit indetween the coils on the spring thus making it stiffer but keeping the ride height nearly standard. easy to fit cheap yet effective

New Poll