corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about SRI

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question about SRI
Demo

User status: Offline
18th Aug 06 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a 95 sport with a sunroof. was electric by the time id finished with it too

anyway, i had my 95 1.4 sport at 19 and it cost me roughly £100 per month with CIS

i also found that although the sport was
better equipped
newer
worth more

it was still slightly cheaper to insure than the sri of same age/value/spec

personally id go for the sport as i prefer the half coloured bumpers (standard) and all the electric toys they came with

and when you insure it they dont ask for 8v or 16v just engine capacity (ie 1.4)
so dont worry about whether you get an 8v or 16v cos in my experience it never made a difference

also CIS and QUINN dont tend to charge for body mods so are always a good bet
Black Corsa SRi

18th Aug 06 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryan_fowler1985
The easist way to tell is the 8v was l-m reg and the N reg changed over to a 16v thats when they brought in the sport which is the same car as the sri but came with electrics as standard. there isnt alot of difference between the 8v and the 16v speed wise but if i were u id go for the sport as they had e\w and colour coded bumpers. 8V's and 16V's were all group 6 insurance. hope this helps

not 100% accurate I had a 95 M Reg SRi 16v its easier just to look and see if the enigne has a plastic cover over it usually with Ecotec written on in which case its a 16v
Lynny

18th Aug 06 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to warn you confused.com isnt 100% accurate, often they quote you, then when you ring up its extra few hundred quid!
Simon_16v

19th Aug 06 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys. Now i need you to convince me on buying a sport over am sri lol what things does the sport come with standard that the sri doesn't? Hehe im 17 today :-D

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about SRI 23 database queries in 0.0126350 seconds