corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Saturday's scores, results, and chit chat: Sponsored by Steves Car Valuations

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saturday's scores, results, and chit chat: Sponsored by Steves Car Valuations
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
9th Sep 06 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Just me thats happy today then

bastard
corsa_crew

9th Sep 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being a boro fan i should be happy
-
however due to a ref once again trying to prove that he is bigger then the game - i feel i little annoyed
-if it wernt bad enough to put us down to 10 men, he then decides that since the gunners still couldn't score would give them a penalty lol not easy playing against 12 men when you only have 10 on the pitch
-
to be fair gunners fans - you need to learn to shoot and take chances - as they seemed to be trying to walk the ball in etc,if you had done this would of probz hammered us again.

must say however that woodgate was outstanding - if he stays fit will be back in the england squad
Tiger

9th Sep 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Brom 2 Leicester City 0

Just got back from the game. Left 10 mins before the end because Henton conceded a silly penalty. We had a good bunch of Away fans today, even though a few got silly and got chucked out. Guess you get that at every match though really, just don't always see it.
Tiger

9th Sep 06 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way - West Broms away facilities are fucking awful - how could they have ever hosted premiership matches there!!??
Nath

9th Sep 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
quote:

bastard

Ojc

10th Sep 06 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2-1 to the tractor boys. Southamptons millions mean nothing, easy easy easy.
Robbo

10th Sep 06 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
-
however due to a ref once again trying to prove that he is bigger then the game - i feel i little annoyed
-if it wernt bad enough to put us down to 10 men, he then decides that since the gunners still couldn't score would give them a penalty lol not easy playing against 12 men when you only have 10 on the pitch
-
to be fair gunners fans - you need to learn to shoot and take chances - as they seemed to be trying to walk the ball in etc,if you had done this would of probz hammered us again.

must say however that woodgate was outstanding - if he stays fit will be back in the england squad
Was a penalty for sure... sending off, maybe a bit harsh but he really tried to have a hack at ljungberg and the dissent card was fairly justified!!
Jamescorsa97

10th Sep 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
-
-

Was a penalty for sure... sending off, maybe a bit harsh but he really tried to have a hack at ljungberg and the dissent card was fairly justified!!

the dissent was shit!

He told boateng go back 10 yards then i will blow the whistle which in the mean time he changes his mind and lets henry take the free kikc quickly when yakubu was clearly not 10 yards back. fucking shite styles!
Russ

10th Sep 06 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamescorsa97
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
-
-

the dissent was shit!

He told boateng go back 10 yards then i will blow the whistle which in the mean time he changes his mind and lets henry take the free kikc quickly when yakubu was clearly not 10 yards back. fucking shite styles!
henry may take it early if he wishes but he is not allowed a retake
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

10th Sep 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shawboy
southend 0-0 owls

15 minute kick off delay due to traffic problems.

0-0 final score, better than nowt
Robbo

10th Sep 06 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day... everyone knows the rule regarding free kicks... Boro should consider themselves lucky that Henry fkd it up as that was as easy a chance as he will get this season.. on target and Schwarzer had no chance!!
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 06 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL at the title
Sooty
Banned

11th Sep 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve how much is my car worth?
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 06 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1.50
Jamie Walby

11th Sep 06 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bournemouth won 1-0 v Crewe so i was happy too
James

11th Sep 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie
Jamie Walby

11th Sep 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Saturday's scores, results, and chit chat: Sponsored by Steves Car Valuations 23 database queries in 0.0155170 seconds