corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.8 SRI

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.8 SRI
Marc

User status: Offline
8th Sep 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And thats going downhill
Rob H

8th Sep 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sly_SRi
They're good cars, well built, nice engines. Handling isn't that great though. Would recommend getting better suspension on it.

Depends on the model I presume. Never had any quarms about my suspension on my SRi, and can still hold corners fairly well against my mates CTR. He used to have the same car as me, and said there wasnt a massive difference in handling, and both got driven to the limit and then some

Steering is speed sensitive. The quicker you go, the heavier it becomes, again never any problems with mine, but you do get used to driving any car after a while.
Cybermonkey

9th Sep 06 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love mine, very responsive but i agree about the light-ish steering feel at high speed, can be a bit unnerving sometimes. nevertheless its always sure footed and its easy to know the limits of the car, bodyroll is pretty minimal too. engine performance is excellent, the engine is well suited to the car. seats are maybe a little firm but very supportive indeed, just needs lumbar support. brakes are brilliant too, very fade resistant hehe, although i am yet to see what its like when the weather warms up. icy cool A/C (very important for me lol ) and enough get-up and go to trouble most of the V6 brigade.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.8 SRI 22 database queries in 0.0086141 seconds