corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » getting original head unit out (corsa C)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting original head unit out (corsa C)
ashsredcorsa

User status: Offline
4th Aug 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv bought some double din head unit removers and they dont seem to pull out the head unit! anyone else had any problems? and what shall i do? cheers
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

5th Aug 06 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just takes a bit of force, make sure they are fully depressing the bits at the side
greenelephant

5th Aug 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep just try and yank it out. My headunit had an ISO plug which connected 2 a ISO plug on the outer case which was bolted to the dash So I had to use some force 2 get it out!
Warren G

6th Aug 06 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put the pins in, they should click when they are in far enuff, the pull outwards, but at the same time pull the pins to wards the door, so the pins dont just come back out.
ashsredcorsa

7th Aug 06 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got it out now finally, turns out tht the din removal keys were worn so hada use some others! cheers anyway

New Poll