corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Pre season training

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pre season training
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
11th Jul 06 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like it also, feels like you've actually worked your a$$ off and not just wandered aimlessly around the pitch for 90mins

Anyone else experience fights amongst team-mates at all?
J da Silva

11th Jul 06 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few fights before at training, but the culprits are sacked immediately, I play for quite a strict setup though, as we're county seniors but you still get the odd prat joining training.
--Dave--
Banned

11th Jul 06 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope this guy is told to leave to be honest. He doesn't contribute anything to the team and he just hurts people because of his dodgy tackling. I know thats part of the game but he's about 17stone, slow and can't tackle for shoot. He's always late with them.
J da Silva

11th Jul 06 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My manager said to me last week that alot of the new players are keen to impress so he tells the rest to be aware of them trying too hard with tackles, in order to impress, so if there's a 50/50 with a new player we're told to just let him work with it, roll the tackle and just make sure no-one gets injured, suppose yours has them same view.
--Dave--
Banned

11th Jul 06 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he does. Football is a contact sport after all and none of us are afraid of getting sent upside-down

It's just in training, where perhaps people shouldn't be going in quite as hard as they would in a match. Nobody wants to get injured from training.
Russ

2nd Jun 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Had a few fights before at training, but the culprits are sacked immediately, I play for quite a strict setup though, as we're county seniors but you still get the odd prat joining training.
Marc

2nd Jun 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfuckingbelievable.
Nath

2nd Jun 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The imaginary club I played for were also strict. The imaginary boss got annoyed when we had imaginary fights. One guy pulled out an imaginary gun and fired imaginary bullets at an imaginary team mate. The imaginary wounds were fixed at the imaginary hospital by the imaginary surgeons. The imaginary player was sacked and sent to imaginary jail.

Fake story bro.
XSIHardy

15th Jun 11 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get paid Friday, need to join a gym, been playing five aside for around 6 months now, but im going to try for Sunday league

Main thing im looking to do is get some strength, as it can get pretty ruff lol

If i get in thinking off some AdiPowers
Tom

16th Jun 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My imaginery club don't mind me being in Brazil every other week, not strict at all.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Pre season training 23 database queries in 0.0087731 seconds