corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MDF and VLC files

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MDF and VLC files
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
   8th Jul 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok... i have a "program" on my pc that im trying to install... the files are an MDF one (CD1) and a VLC on (CD2)..... i have no idea why cd2 is a VLC file btw. anyway.... after a bit of messing about (mounting image), i started to install the program with the cd1 file, it got half way through and said it needed cd2, so i mounted cd2 image, tried to continue installation but it wouldnt work... it said something like "setup2a.bin" could not be found... now at some point it did notice a file called setup2a.bin but can no longer find it. any ideas at all ?? if adbus or anyone knows wat to do.... but wouldnt like to share the method in this thread... u2u me and ill give you my email address to add me to msn.

New Poll