corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Confused :S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Confused :S
AdZ9

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 06 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, ok i'm confused! (doesnt take much)

I been reading thru old threads using the search for speaker sizes, and every one i read seems to be different and just has totally confused me and i dont kno what is the right answer!

I have a corsa b 1.4 16v cdx and would like to kno the size of the speakers in the back and front of it as i would like to upgrade them!

If anyone could help it would be much appriciated, and it would save me from my headache

Adam
Fonz
Premium Member

3rd Jul 06 at 06:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it says **READ BEFORE POSTING** for a reason

but you can't win everytime!!

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=178991

[Edited on 03-07-2006 by Fonz]
AdZ9

3rd Jul 06 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol what a dick i feel now, didnt think it would be that obvious, when i searched speaker sizes it didnt show that thread :/

thanks anyway!
Fonz
Premium Member

3rd Jul 06 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a problem i'm sure if i didn't point it out someone else would have, and even if someelse didn't you woudl ahve searched and found it.

Note to others, check before posting!

New Poll