corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Trinadad and Tobasco manager..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trinadad and Tobasco manager..
Ojc

User status: Offline
15th Jun 06 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And our press, running stories like this

"Redknapp says Walcott is not good enough"

Now FFS how the fcuk is that going to help the boys confidence
Hammer

15th Jun 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've said this all along, the press in England are bloodhounds i swear to god. I guarantee if a player gets sent off or misses a penalty or england even just lose, the papers tommorow will drag all the skeletons out the closet that have no reference to football at all.
Gavin
Premium Member

15th Jun 06 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dickhead sed that England cant score from open play..... well.... we scored twice passed u lot - and you have 11 men all standing on the fecking goal line!!!!!

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Trinadad and Tobasco manager.. 24 database queries in 0.0067110 seconds