corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Almost Finnished - Lots of Pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Almost Finnished - Lots of Pics
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 06 at 01:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again i did think of that, but i still didnt want to semi smooth it, i would rather keep the handle and break the panel up a bit as i prefered the look, it would only have taked 20 mins more to do a semi smoothed boot since i was doing welding on the tailgate anyway but i just didnt want to

E36 328
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Jun 06 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok fair enough, i ain't posting pics up of my car then if you don't like everything smoothed
craig8
Premium Member

3rd Jun 06 at 01:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say i dont like everything smoothed, i said i prefered the look of the handle on my car instead of a semi smoothed tailgate

there really is no need to get arsey about it mate, every one has their own tastes, feel free to stick a picture up and people will give their honest opinions like they did here, i really dont mind

E36 328
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Jun 06 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm not getting arsey, and it ain't posting pics up yet, full respray next week and new wheels on way, plus its a ford
RKS

3rd Jun 06 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a cool idea with the numberplate light! fair play for being different!

what light do you have in there? off another car? or just a couple of LED's?

do you have a vaux badge to go back on the boot handle though? as I think it will need it?
Graeme
Premium Member

3rd Jun 06 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and another thing even though u may have not had time why has it been de masked, surely if you had time to let it dry and do that you had time for sum more laquer!
jamesvalver

3rd Jun 06 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely colour!
craig8
Premium Member

3rd Jun 06 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C4 - the car was left over the weekend, i was away for an interview on the monday, came back on the tuesday and it had been demasked and the wet flatting started, i finnished that off and gave it a scotch down

its the light from another car cut down to fit in the space, not putting any badges on it

E36 328
MatthewR

3rd Jun 06 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

semi smooth boot would not need lights relocating as the plate stays in same position?
mav

3rd Jun 06 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look forward to seeing it totally finished
Chrissy
Premium Member

3rd Jun 06 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MatthewR he's smoothed the bumper where the original number plate light is so if he semi smoothed the boot he would have no light.

Lookin good though mate. Cant wait to see it in the metal

>>>> Chris <<<<

drax

3rd Jun 06 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought the laquer had to go ontop of the paint to keep it all sticking, then u had to put the laquer on before the previous coat dried.. etc
craig8
Premium Member

4th Jun 06 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normaly yeah, but if you look a few posts up, you'll see we had to leave it over the weekend as i had to go to work and college was closing

E36 328
sigibbons

4th Jun 06 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate, glad to see people are getting involved with painting .
CRFC

4th Jun 06 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good bud

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Almost Finnished - Lots of Pics 23 database queries in 0.0123031 seconds