corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp help
d128mat

User status: Offline
11th May 06 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought a jl audio 300/2 to fiish my install..... now ive wired it up and none of the power lights come on, checked all the obvious earth power remote and fuses... my other 2 subs are working fine...

used the same wires to wire another amp and that came on ok.....

now my jl audio amp does not have an external fuse so i cant check that.... do you think it could be an internal fuse???????

help me lads and lasses need fix it asap for pvs or the install will look shoot as it will be missing one of the amps
b4l

User status: Offline
11th May 06 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound like its your amp at fault

where did you purchase it?

if its not under gaurentee i would open it up and look for an internal fuse or any black soot which looks like something has burnt out.

but i do have electrical experience and i would not recomend this to someone who doesnt know the basics of electronics.

New Poll