corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not good (angry essay, sorry)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not good (angry essay, sorry)
mwg

User status: Offline
   8th May 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bro is a little bastard. hes 17 and since he started going out with this 15 year old lass he has changed beyond recognition.

He is hardly ever at home, he doesn't talk to us when he is. He never goes to family does or anything like that anymore.

recently he has been getting worse and worse and just treating us like shit. never comes home and when he does he only comes home for a shower when he knows we are all out.

he works for my uncle on the farm and he has started not turning up when he is meant to...

my uncle had a go at him about it yesterday and told him how he has changed since he started going out with that lass and if its so marvellous down at Flookborough (where his gf lives) why doesn't he get a job down there. Today my uncle got a txt off my bro saying that he wont be going back to work there.

He rang my mum and told her so she started crying. She feels like she has lost another son as my other younger bro died 3 years ago so its still affecting her.

He hasn't slept at home for weeks. Mum rang him up and told him to come home as she wanted to talk to him about his job and why he is treating us like crap etc.

I went upstairs cos cant stand to look at him.

Anyway he came round and I could hear them talking and then they started arguing and I heard Mum crying so I went to see what was going on. Could hear Mum telling him to get out.
He was coming up the stairs to get his stuff and I just lost it and went for him.

Had a bit of a scuffle then my stepdad pulled us apart.

My bro has moved out now.

Got a nice graze across my chest from his car keys he had in his hand and my shirts ripped. Little cunt.

What a mess. My Mum is really upset. I'm fucking fuming.

He'll most likely move in with her and get her pregnant as thats what her Mum and Dad did when they were young. He can fuck off being my brother.

Just felt I needed to let a bit of steam out! Thanks for listening
mwg

8th May 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit didnt realise I had written that much. sorry
Sam
Premium Member

8th May 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like he needs a reality check mate. Don't worry he will come back when he realises what he's done and probably only after he's been dumped!
Matt H

8th May 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of his bird?
SetH

8th May 06 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he is 17 yrs old and sounds like an inmmature 17yr old at that, going out with a 15yr old wont help things.

my brother used to be very similar, i remember going for him one day, both my hands around his throat pinning him agaisnt the wall. I look back on that moment now and feel horrible as that was my own brother but he had really pushed it by treating us like sh1t and i just lost it.

I know exactly how you feel m8.

hopefully he will grow up in time and make up for all of this. HE will do it in his own time.
J da Silva

8th May 06 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you feel like ,watching your little brother go on a downward spiral, my brother Jordan went through a stage where he was a complete cunt to everyone, me n him have only fell out once and it was a beast, I don't remember what i did to him but it was vicious apparently.

I would just let him struggle and make it look like your keeping your distance, but you need to keep secret tabs on him because if he's doing drugs or something you need to be 'close by' if you get me, make sure you know everything you need to, the basics and make out you've washed your hands of him.
Charlene

8th May 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will come running back once things dont turn out how he thinks they will
J da Silva

8th May 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Charlene
He will come running back once things dont turn out how he thinks they will

That's cliche Chavbird, he will do whatever suits him at the time, if he feels he can't come back, Matty has to make the first move, every situation has it's difference.
Charlene

8th May 06 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well what i mean is they learn from mistakes as soon as he realises he has made a mistake he will be back

I wouldnt make first move eand run after him he will love that and do it more
mwg

8th May 06 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not having anything more to do with him. I'll listen out for what people are saying he is up to as I want to know if he struggles on his own but I'm not making any effort to get him back here.

He has upset my Mum way too much. I've never had a fight with him before but I couldn't take it anymore and snapped. Wish I hadn't done.

I think I threw him into the metal door knob on the bathroom door so I bet he is hurting.
J da Silva

8th May 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Charlene
Well what i mean is they learn from mistakes as soon as he realises he has made a mistake he will be back

I wouldnt make first move eand run after him he will love that and do it more

Your so not in tune with people's minds and how they work

Your talking like you know what's going to happen, not the case, like I said everyone and every situation is unique, not all people come to their senses straight away, and some people make a mistake and think " Hang on I've been a fuckin tool, I'll put it right".
mwg

8th May 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I dont think he will come back. Not as long as he is with her. She has some sort of spell over him. I think thats it, he wont split up with her.

Like I said above her Mum and Dad got together at exactly the same age so I reckon its gonna happen with my bro too
Steve
Premium Member

8th May 06 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have an affair with her and film it, send it him the post
SetH

8th May 06 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets hope he doesnt get locked up then, because what he is doign consitutes an act of pedophilism.
mwg

8th May 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah my Mum said that he has probably shagged her and now she is saying if you leave me I'll report you to the police or something.

her older sister used to go out with a lad I know and she was a bitch with him. He managed to get out before it was too late
CorsAsh

8th May 06 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Self destructive siblings are terrible, understand your pain/frustration.
mwg

8th May 06 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He hasn't got a key for our house anymore. Mum took it off him.

See how long it takes for her Mum to get pissed off washing his shitty smelly farm clothes!
dna23

8th May 06 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've u2u'd you matty tis always hard buddy... i can see it being a case of he's growing up to fast, found some young lass who probably told him she loves him .etc and he's all smitten by it to cos he's getting to hang out the back.

He just seems real immature, one day... maybe not soon but hopefully he'll realise how much he's hurt ure family and the damage caused, may be worth just making him aware of what he's done to your mother .etc and see what he says.... if he replies with a i dont care approach then may be worth just giving him a slice of GTF pie for the time being

He has some growing up to do... it can only get worse if he gets this young girl pregnant then he'd be truly stuck and screwed but lets hope that dont happen
mwg

8th May 06 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone including my Uncle and the other guy my bro works for has said to him about how upset he is making my Mum and how he has changed since he started being with her.

He dont care.

And if you ask him why he is doing it all he ever says 'dunno' and just looks at the floor when you talk to him.
Eck
Premium Member

8th May 06 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feel for yah buddy but all you can do is just wait and hope he comes around, maybe just a phase, hope it all turns out ok
mwg

8th May 06 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and he hasn't been to see my Dad (who is split up with my Mum) for 3 months...

he just an immature twat
Liam

8th May 06 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
lets hope he doesnt get locked up then, because what he is doign consitutes an act of pedophilism.

How is going out with a girl 2 years younger than him pedophilism? as long as they done do the "deed" until she comes of age i thought it was legal
Jamie Walby

8th May 06 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it sounds like he is an immature 17 year old thinking he is being mature....if that makes sense gizzle.
Gavin_G

8th May 06 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She can't consent to sex under the age of 16, think it is "rape" under Sexual Offences Act 2003
Liam

8th May 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So aslong as they dont have sex, then its ok. I think i misunderstood what SetH said

[Edited on 08-05-2006 by LiamD]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not good (angry essay, sorry) 22 database queries in 0.2008250 seconds