corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not good (angry essay, sorry)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not good (angry essay, sorry)
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th May 06 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Brother did a similar thing when my dad moved to York, and he started a new school.

Started smoking weed out of his bedroom window, he broke his phone, so my step brother lent him an old one - which my brother then sold for dope money, claiming to have been mugged, IN YORK on a sunday dinner time

He ended up running away, I got called in to try and talk to him ( i live away from home), I tracked him down at some pikeys party - cracked him in front of his mates, who then chased me back to my car draggin my brother in tow

Got him back home, where he went for me in the hallway, I ended up elbowing him and knocking him out (somehow) - neither of us realising a copper was stood in the kitchen watching us, as he had been called in by my dad.

I ended up in a fucking cell.

Cunt

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
mwg

9th May 06 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think my Mum slept much last night. Everytime I woke up I could hear her downstairs doing the washing and stuff.

We know he is down at his girlfriends house cos he text my Mum late last night saying thats where he was stopping. Hes a total fucking suck up. He txt saying: I am stopping at Stacies house lv Luke xxxx

what a dick. how many lads at 17 put kisses on their txts to their Mum.

He needs to grow the fuck up!

When has was packing his bag last night Mum said he wasn't bothered, he just put his clothes in like he didn't care and went.
Ally

9th May 06 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She does care, she probably just angry.

and trust me when i say.... he will come back, like VT said everyone is different but just remember hes probably only gone off with this girl because shes given him a place to stay

When i was 15 i ran away to my boyfriend at the time and stayed with him for a week. Then came back home with my tail between my legs because you realise the grass isnt greener.

I know you don't have to take note with anything thats said on here, but be really nice to your mum she needs to know that your still there and support her, buy her some flowers today and tell her you love her.

He will learn, looking back im surprised my parents didnt get rid of me because i ran away twice, drank and did other stuff but im glad that they never gave up on me, keep that in mind, try and stand by him and when hes older he might thank you

hope it works out for you... im sure it will everything will be ok in the end, its just a case of getting there!
mwg

9th May 06 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta for advice

I dont think he will come back. He has been basically living at her house for the past month anyway. The only difference now is that he has a few more clothes down there and doesn't have a key to our house anymore.

Think her parents must be fucked up aswell letting him live there when their daughter is 15.

He has £66.25 left in his bank account and Mum used to do his invoices for his hours worked at the other farm he works on 2 days a week so he is gonna be screwed now unless he starts doing them himself which I cant see happening.

So now he is only working 2 days a week at this other farm seen as though he packed the other 3 days a week in at my Uncles farm.
BYRON

9th May 06 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 19 year old brother is a cunt too.
Kind of worrying when 2 men knock the on the front door asking for payment. payment for what? Drugs. Superb.
Hes always been a prick, but that was the last straw for me.
JadeM
Premium Member

9th May 06 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Familys at war eh

As harsh as it sounds just let him get on with it, if you stand in his way he will only become more determined!!

Let him live up to his own mistakes, the worst that can happen is him getting this little skank up the duff then he will have to grow up...very fast!!

You could kick his ass but it will not do anything other than make you feel better!!

[Edited on 09-05-2006 by JadeM]
gianluigi

9th May 06 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matty, I know how hard it is seeing a close member of your family go down hill...sometimes you need to kick ass to make sure they know what they are doing is wrong. hopefully he'll understand the seriousness of the situation when he realises that he's caused so much trouble, and you so angry you had to go for him. would it be ok to see his GF and have a chat with her?

Coming from a close family, my dad didnt like to see his nephews continue on a downward slope, so he kicked their ass, it took a while but eventually they came round, and they're now quality blokes.

I just hope you and you mum can get on with things best you can, and hopefully in time your brother will realise what he's missing.

oh i dont know its so difficult
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His girlfriend wont come to the house to talk about anything. Shes an immature little girl.

I've been getting txts off her older sister today asking why we have kicked my bro out and that we need to grow up etc. Really wound me up TBH. If she was a lad I'd go down there and kick the fuck out of her cos its nothing to do with her.

Shes accusing us of not caring about him and all sorts of bollocks and why dont we talk to him and sort it out. We have tried to sort it out with him many times and given him loads of chances but he doesn't take them so thats why its come to this.

I just stopped replying to her in the end cos she was winding me up more and more and its nothing to do with her. I think its very fucking cheeky.

Well fired up now
JadeM
Premium Member

9th May 06 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How olds her sister??
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18. Shes not bad looking but shes a bitch so I'm not going there
JadeM
Premium Member

9th May 06 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Text her, ask if you can meet up with her to discuss your Bro!

Take your mother maybe if its going to help!!

tbh she probably doesnt want your Bro hanging around her house as much as you dont want him in yours

If she's a bitch then just nail her!!
WATSON

9th May 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like he needs 2 grow up mate sorry to say that but its true..

And for the girls mum/dad they must not bother that much about her if shes 15 and hes 17 sleepin in the same bed

You said something about a car key? he has a car? Iam sure he will come running back when he has no money ect car wont run on fresh air

does your bro still hang around with mates ect? get a mate to have a good word with him as thats maybe what he needs
JadeM
Premium Member

9th May 06 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Break his legs....then he cant leave the house.....

mwg

9th May 06 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She offered to meet up with me and talk about it but I cant today as I'm in Blackburn untill 10pm. I dont think it would get us anywhere anyway as she has been a right snotty cow with me so she would only get my back up.

You name it we have tried it. We've had his mates talk to him as they have all noticed he has changed. We have all had words with him at some point or another. Nothing works so thats why hes not living with us anymore as what is the point if he doesn't talk to us.

I told her that as far as I am concerned he isn't my brother until he starts treating our family with a bit of respect! Then she had the cheek to txt back and say maybe you should treat him with a bit of respect. We've given him respect, trusted him to sort himself out, helped him with things but he just throws it back in our faces!

I would of broken the fuckers legs last night if my stepdad hadn't got inbetween us
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matty I feel sorry for you mate. I know what it's like when people get involved in things and it's none of their business.

Meet up with her and nail her dry in the a$$ then in the mouth. That'll shut her up.

Seriously though, you gotta keep in mind that your brother is 17. 17 for fcuks sake! Knows nothing about the world we live in or anything it has to offer.

He thinks things at the moment are great with his gf but when it all goes pair-shaped he'll realise what a d!ck he has been.

Will just take time that's all. Don't whatever you do try to make his decisions for him though, it will just encourage him to rebel more.

Keep your space
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuking clicked reply by mistake, cock

Keep your space but try to keep him on your radar. Let him know you're all still about and that you haven't given up on him.

He'll come round.
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. He is 17!

This sister seems to think thats perfectly normal that at 17 he has a 15 year old girlfriend that he puts before his job and family... she doesn't see anything wrong with it Shes just as fucked up as my bros girlfriend
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He will probably end up working for their taxi firm for the rest of his life.

I'm not usually a violent person but I want her Dad to come round kicking off at me or my Mum so then I can kick the shit out of him cos I am so angry! Their whole family is a fuck up for letting this get this far.

My Mum rang her Mum up weeks ago and explained what was happening and her Mum said she would talked to her daughter and my bro about it and hopefully sort it out. But she hasn't done.
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at 15 I was still jacking off to pictures of lara croft for fcuks sake! nevermind getting into serious relationships with rebellious teenagers!

He needs to see sense. Only way this will happen is when he makes a massive mistake. It's not something you can be told. She'll end up being a few days late for her period and he'll soon realise
Ry_B
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel for you bud

Hope it all ends up ok in the end
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad thing is her parents are that weird that if she got pregnant they would probably be pleased for her
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also mate, and if you haven't done so already, you have to tell your mum that you're gonna stick by her during this sh!tty time. Will mean the world to her.
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
Sad thing is her parents are that weird that if she got pregnant they would probably be pleased for her

at 15? fcuking hell mate.

He's still on his honeymoon period with his girlfriend, once this wears off things will be different.
mwg

9th May 06 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah she knows I am going to. She keeps saying I shouldn't have to be involved in this but she is my Mum and if he is gonna start upsetting her like he is then I'm not standing back and letting him get away with it.

Her parents let her do what she wants, when she wants. They are controlled by their daughter. If she says she wants my bro to stay over they dont really get a choice as she will twine and go on at them that much that they cant be bothered with the hassle.
--Dave--
Banned

9th May 06 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh she sounds like she needs a swift kick in the minge

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not good (angry essay, sorry) 23 database queries in 0.0964360 seconds