corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Donnas corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Donnas corsa
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
2nd May 06 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus there's the time associated with dealing with the questions of why an account which has a post count of two, both of which are harmless, is banned.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd May 06 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats the username(s)?

[Edited on 02-05-2006 by Steve]
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd May 06 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would remove the fun Steve.
loo_goblin

2nd May 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lil john as i said before as he has been asking a lot about donnas car laterly and i reckon it daimo trying to get people to talk about it again
Nath

2nd May 06 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its VXR surely?
Steve
Premium Member

2nd May 06 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

culd be right
Nath

2nd May 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Previous posts by VXR contain pics of Daimo's and Donna's engine bays.
loo_goblin

2nd May 06 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=278922&page=3

i think ur right
Steve
Premium Member

2nd May 06 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just reread lil_johns first comments and hes talking like hes been around a while not a few days, defo correct loogoblin imo
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
2nd May 06 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lil John also knew what car SVM 286 drives, and where to find pics of it. therefore, it must be daimo
Matt H

2nd May 06 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam
Premium Member

2nd May 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conspiracy theory!
Ojc

3rd May 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He u2u'd me the other day asking about Laura's car.

Not sure, but don't really care either way.
Matt H

3rd May 06 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But he is the king
vibrio
Banned

3rd May 06 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask him if he has a 1.2 8v sxi
vibrio
Banned

3rd May 06 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loo_goblin
lil john as i said before as he has been asking a lot about donnas car laterly and i reckon it daimo trying to get people to talk about it again

says he is from glasgow. ask him a few questions that only a weggie would know lol
Daimo B

3rd May 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi my friends, glad to see we're effecting your lifes still so much. I mean, look how this post has gone on from only Donnas car to include me..... Yet we don't really use this anymore

OJC, only time i message you was for PVS, why would i otherwise? Who is Laura?

Anyway, glad to see your all still on things from 3 odd years ago lmao..... The same people as well. Nothing changes

As for 90% of things on this post, as usual Corsasport knows all (or not?)

PS... Ian, i actually mailed you over the course of 4 days but you decided to ignore them, I had to to speak to someone regarding something quite urgently and your lack of help was a bit of a pain in the ass, so just created another account. (which went through straight away? Strange)

Come on girls, its the tinternet, of course im gonna pop in from time to time, check out the latest cars that have been done, for sales etc, and un-fortunatly read posts like this and chuckle at others mis-guided information... Theres also the other people that i still speak to, and I do still love the little corsa. Theres some beuts coming out recently. I see Speedlines and GSI kit are back in fashion..... Talk about the Full Circle of change (oldies may understand).

Now for those that are interested in Donnas car...

It is still about, we have just had other prioritys like buying a house, holidays, brand new car (wonder what it could be ), i bought a motorbike etc...... Its still tucked away, but needs some work done before I'll let Donna drive it again. Plus we still have some other bits n bobs to go on. Donna hasn't made it for others, shes made it for her, it'll be around again, just not yet. You don't just sell that much money

I see the old intercooler commments have come back also

Im sure the "usuals" will get all excited and leave a friendly reply for me, happy to hear you still think of me/us so much

As much as i'd hate to admit, i DID used to be addicted to this place, not till i left that i officially realised. Im glad i did move on, still getting the same sh1t from the same people even when were not here. It made us step back from the tinternet, guess in a way, all the "real friendly" people like my best mate Ross showed us how much we used it here and woke us up back the "real world" (you can tell i watched the Matrix last night ).

And being "King Daimo" I hope you all bow before me whenever we meet. I never made me king, you guys did, I guess im honoured.... Just remember that... You made ME King.

Any of those actually interested in either cars, drop me a question. Im happy to help in any way. All those ready to b1tch, get a grip man

I reckon i'll get 8-10 people come back with bitchy comments... No-one cares, but if no-one cares, how comes we're still mentioned...

Happy days people, happy days, feck im getting old....

PS. Corsas???

http://public.fotki.com/DaimoB/

[Edited on 03-05-2006 by VXR]
Ojc

3rd May 06 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Yadda Yadda Yadda

OJC, only time i message you was for PVS, why would i otherwise? Who is Laura?

Yadda Yadda Yadda

I was talking about Lil John, not your goodself.

Nice to have you back, why don't you stay around? When ever your around my days at work seem to fly by.
Daimo B

3rd May 06 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh, my bad. ITs early still

Stay around, im afraid our days won't be as much fun, i can't be arsed with all the arguing anymore. Only interested in the cars and bikes
Half Pint

3rd May 06 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt H

3rd May 06 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
And being "King Daimo" I hope you all bow before me whenever we meet. I never made me king, you guys did, I guess im honoured.... Just remember that... You made ME King.

So will you pose for some photos at PVS? Wearing a crown?

Good lad
Tom

3rd May 06 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was an awfully long reply for someone who's 'moved on'

And BTW why would any specifically u2u you any 'car questions'
Daimo B

3rd May 06 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
So will you pose for some photos at PVS? Wearing a crown?

Good lad

I may not be there yet, new car hasn't arrived, and im certainly not taking the SXi Im hoping to make it as i missed last years

However, if i make it and you see me, ask me nicely, you never know

Tom, i never said message me, i said ask me.
Jambo

3rd May 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure the "usuals" will get all excited and leave a friendly reply for me, happy to hear you still think of me/us so much

/\

By this im guessing you mean me, i merely laughed at Ians post, i do not care for you , nor do i ever think about you, but if thats what youd like to think then whatever chap

I love donnas car, never had a bad word to say tbh, still think it shines through as one of the best cars workmanship wise, and an inspiration to everyone. Its 5 years old yes, but most cars built 5 years ago wont look that good now

As Daimo pointed out things have gone full circle and im sure if u leave donnas car alone for a nother 3 years, big kits and wheels etc will be all the rage again

People mentioning the "girly" colour, i suppose you have all forgotten what car that paint was originally intended for?? Hardly something id call girly!!

Daimo B

3rd May 06 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[quote

By this im guessing you mean me, i merely laughed at Ians post, i do not care for you , nor do i ever think about you, but if thats what youd like to think then whatever chap

I love donnas car, never had a bad word to say tbh, still think it shines through as one of the best cars workmanship wise, and an inspiration to everyone. Its 5 years old yes, but most cars built 5 years ago wont look that good now

As Daimo pointed out things have gone full circle and im sure if u leave donnas car alone for a nother 3 years, big kits and wheels etc will be all the rage again

People mentioning the "girly" colour, i suppose you have all forgotten what car that paint was originally intended for?? Hardly something id call girly!!

Not you fella , i know we had a disagreement a few months back, but i don't know you to dislike you?

I'll tell Don you said that, shes a girl, she still loves compliments Cheers (what women doesn't )

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Donnas corsa 22 database queries in 0.0159090 seconds