corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Retrim of parcel shelf *need some pics pls*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retrim of parcel shelf *need some pics pls*
punkymt1

User status: Offline
19th Mar 06 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I am about to put a couple of 6x9s in a custom mdf parcel shelf. Then I'd like to retrim it with black and beige leather. Anybody got some pics of a retrimmed parcel shelf? Not necessarily with 6x9s. If I am not mistaken I saw one with the vauxhall or opel logo around but not sure if it is in this forum.

P.S with what do you adhere the leather to the mdf?

Thanks

New Poll