corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa x14xe Fitting Mantzel box, NEED HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa x14xe Fitting Mantzel box, NEED HELP
Black Mamba

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 06 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, wondering if ne one has fitted a powerbox to a x14xe before, from what ive read pretty sure some one has, ive got the thing fitted, just i need some diagrams to wire everything back up, connect all the pipes to the right places, pretty sure the manifold and powerbox is for a c16xe but seems to fit alright, also, i have the option of running the EGR or not? any thoughts on the matter? i hear disableing it can help? Does any of this affect the Eco tec? Cheers guys
Cal
PaulW

1st Mar 06 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsa-novatuning.nl/nl/pdf/Tuning%20X14XE%20_%20X16XE.pdf

translated english version should be on smallblockxe.com at somepoint
Black Mamba

2nd Mar 06 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, thanks a lot, i'l give it a look . if anyone knows or has pics of them doin it, i'd be reall greatfull of some help, my car is currently taking up space in a friends tyre bay. cheers

New Poll