corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring mk4 golf angel eyes into corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring mk4 golf angel eyes into corsa b
corsapower

User status: Offline
20th Feb 06 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im currently wireing my golf angel eyes into my corsa but im having a few problems the indicator is flashing with the side light and i cant get the full n low beam to work does anyone know where i could get a wiring diagram for a golf and a corsa online. also for the angel eyes there is 3 wires that come out the back of each headlight 3 are used on one headlight but only 2 on the other this is using the wiring loom the cam with the angel eyes any ideas on how to get them working.
thanks adam
corsapower

User status: Offline
20th Feb 06 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

New Poll