corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do ya fit universal agel eyes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do ya fit universal agel eyes?
sim0ng

User status: Offline
6th Nov 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I realy wanna get ageleyes for mah car and theres shit loads of universal sets floating around on ebay really chap. Does anybody know how to fit them cuz I saw a well nice corsa at work yesterday with 'em and now I wanna be a copycat and hav 'em too. I've noticed ya can get a complete corsa b front lamp with built in angel eyes but they cost about £60/£70+.

Ideas anybody?

[Edited on 06-11-2004 by sim0ng]
Joff

6th Nov 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Break off the outside glass, bodge in the angel eyes, wire up, try to get the glass to bond back on without letting in water, refit to car.
sim0ng

6th Nov 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right, you done it before then yes? and I guess it would be best I go and get a set of 'em from a salvage yard to pull appart so if i fuck 'em it wouldn't matter too much.

another thing, do I have to wire 'em onto a switch/button? or onto say, my side lights? I'm pretty shit with electrical stuff 'n' that.
Joff

6th Nov 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but that's what you'd need to get the angel eyes into the headlight.

Alternatively, you could just use epoxy resin and attach them to the outside of the glass. The wiring would be a little messy, but it's better than opening up the headlight.

If you wanted them to come on instead or at the same time as your sidelights, you could just splice into the wires of your sidelight bulbs - a simple blue Scotchlok connector will be fine (they look DIY, but give a better connection than bodging the wires together).

Have you actually seen what angel eyes look like?

Do you realise they look shit?
sim0ng

6th Nov 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen what they look like, a corsa at work has 'em and i thought they looked really sexy! and I won a set on ebay for £2 lmfao!

New Poll