corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got pulled
trickshot2005

User status: Offline
16th Feb 06 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know its not about the speed, the main purpose of driving i think is: freedom, getting to places quicker instead of public transport etc.....
mark_gsi

16th Feb 06 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am sick of coppers i have been pulled 6 time now last one being they thought i was stoned n they said me car smelt like marojuana lol

[Edited on 16-02-2006 by corsaflip]
ed

16th Feb 06 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been pulled over...
the_legend_of_yrag

16th Feb 06 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why come onto a site too say you were pulled for something that was illegal on your car?
chris-sri

16th Feb 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't pull you over for no reason. Also those who say that the police should catch some "real" criminals need to open the fcuking paper 2 of them have been shot in the last 3 months
vibrio
Banned

16th Feb 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Being a good driver isn't about how fast you can drive around a carpark at 2am though...

no it's how long you can spin your tyres for in a carpark at 2am
trickshot2005

16th Feb 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true and i do read the papers and listen to the news about the situations that have been goin on lately, what i said is not going to make a difference cause end of the day " the world is not perfect" and i admit its not but im not going to let that bother me im just going to get on with my life.
ed

16th Feb 06 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by ed
Being a good driver isn't about how fast you can drive around a carpark at 2am though...

no it's how long you can spin your tyres for in a carpark at 2am
Doesn't it also involve those plastic tray things you get at fast food resturaunts...
RKS

16th Feb 06 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigjim172000
Got a warning and told to take my tints off after he used his gadget, they were only 35% and legal being 30%. sorry but i think that is well cuntish
doesnt even look dark atall

hang on? i thought that the current legislation stated that you are not allowed ANY tints in front of the B pillar.... and whatever you wanted behind?

so if the cop said that you are allows 30% he was wrong? because you currently arent allows anything at all. either way you car was illegal so how does that make you an innocent motorist? okay its not the worst crime in the world.... but it still is a crime

anyway you got a warning? you didnt get a fine or any points so whats the problem?
Ren

17th Feb 06 at 02:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Traffic cops are exactly that. Traffic cops. They shouldn't be "catching murderers and child molesters" because that's not their job and there are different officers/sections for that. It really gets on my nerves when ignorant twats have a go at the police for 'not doing their job'. The amount of shit i used to read about cops in Max Power as a teenager truely shows that your average modifier knows fuck all about anything

Ya bastards

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled 22 database queries in 0.0099161 seconds