corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics)
K11 NNL

User status: Offline
30th Jan 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lyns here, the girl that owns the very much talked about yellow mk4

Just thought ad let you know why am using the bra since its labled as being ghey.

Its not because I suddendly decided that ad rather wear my underwear on the car...all be it that little bit big for my fun bags....its not even because through the winter months the car might get that little bit cold and need her nipples covered....I use the bra through the winter...so that all the salt on the roads doesnt put further chips on the bonnet.
I have a few bad chips already, and with it being a yellow car can be quite noticable...Therefore the bar is purely there to serve its purpose and protect the front as I dont want the bonnet becoming worse.

Maybe it does look ghey.....and i look a right twat with a big leather bra on the outside of the car.....but its doing its job that i bought it for so i cant really complain

Cheers corsa peeps for loving my car so much
Lyns x
-wylo-

30th Jan 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like your black bra seriously, it looks mint in the convoy pic taken from the bridge with the ml behind you
K11 NNL

30th Jan 06 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Wylo
Not everybody likes it....same as anything really, its not going to be everyones taste.

If am honest I didnt much like it to start with....but its growing on me

Lyns x
CorsAsh

30th Jan 06 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't personally see what all the fuss is about, bra serves a purpose. Least it fits well, unlike some I've seen that actually do look like an old 38ZZZ bra draped over the front.
MyK3

30th Jan 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so bonnet bras are not all to your taste, the golf has been slightly modded and looks very subtle and nice. but you guys on here cant have much taste as you all love the look of big gay kits and out rageous colours neons and not to mention the famous cherry bomb back box. i came across this in some ones gallery which is a prime example of the above:

all i can say is that it looks very tacky and i would be very embarrasst to drive around in this unless mabey i was 17.

i choose the golf

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by MyK3]
mav

30th Jan 06 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIGHT 1st of all I did not start this thread for arguments to commence..I just the ppl on CS would like to see the pics and the good day and good relations between the traffic police and the modifiers in fife..

This is not a golf V's corsa contest...please stop.....

I will just delete the thread if there is anymore..

On the yellow golf, looks sweet..... bra is serving a purpose....

K5-KYL

30th Jan 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly mav. in this shitty weather the cars gonna get wrecked.

sweet when seen in the flesh - really sweet!

and about the bra........i think first time u see it maybe its a no no, but it does grow on you
Carl

30th Jan 06 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you obvoiusly don't come on here much if you think that is the majorities taste. Plus no-one slated the golf they slated the bra thing. Infact people said they like the golf. I love vw's just dont like the pretenious pricks that frequent the boards. (see martin's euro corsa thread on vw site + this one)
ed

30th Jan 06 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
This is so gay, why do people even bother , if its to "protect" from stone chips then do they just think that stones wont effect teh front bumper and grill

Bonnet, metal, rust. Bumper, plastic, no rust.

THey were made for countrys that spend most of the time in witer with a tonne of salt on the road, which is why no one uses them over here. Well, untill it became fasionable to do so.
CorsAsh

30th Jan 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MyK3
as you all love the look of big gay kits and out rageous colours neons and not to mention the famous cherry bomb back box.

I don't have any of those things on my car, and I'll think you'll find that goes for a significant portion of my fellow members also. So please think before you go making you huge sweeping statements.

Best regards,

Ash.
mwg

30th Jan 06 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i choose the golf

When did it turn into a debate about what car you prefer?

I think the car bra looks silly. Yes it serves a purpose but I'd rather have the bonnet resprayed every 5 years once the chips got bad than drive round with that on

Golf is nice apart from that
stuartmitchell

30th Jan 06 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate this fucking road

We do this in edinburgh too, I'ts always a good night
Rob B

30th Jan 06 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
as you all love the look of big gay kits and out rageous colours neons and not to mention the famous cherry bomb back box.

I don't have any of those things on my car, and I'll think you'll find that goes for a significant portion of my fellow members also. So please think before you go making you huge sweeping statements.

Best regards,

Ash.

What a clit, 80% of people on here hate big kits and wheels etc your just stereotyping because of one or two Corsa's on here... and stop getting your pants in a twist cause a few people on here think bonnet bra's look shite

JM_16v

30th Jan 06 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i site, i think most prefer subtle and the stealth approach
Edd

30th Jan 06 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K11 NNL
Lyns here, the girl that owns the very much talked about yellow mk4

Just thought ad let you know why am using the bra since its labled as being ghey.

Its not because I suddendly decided that ad rather wear my underwear on the car...all be it that little bit big for my fun bags....its not even because through the winter months the car might get that little bit cold and need her nipples covered....I use the bra through the winter...so that all the salt on the roads doesnt put further chips on the bonnet.
I have a few bad chips already, and with it being a yellow car can be quite noticable...Therefore the bar is purely there to serve its purpose and protect the front as I dont want the bonnet becoming worse.

Maybe it does look ghey.....and i look a right twat with a big leather bra on the outside of the car.....but its doing its job that i bought it for so i cant really complain

Cheers corsa peeps for loving my car so much
Lyns x

pics of you in your bra?
Kev_Akas

30th Jan 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rolf said... "Here's some beautiful pictures of the humble Corsa, in it's home environment"

mwg

30th Jan 06 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someones obviously taken all this to heart
ed

30th Jan 06 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So people learn to drive in Corsa's. Nothing wrong with that. The main reason is that the Corsa B 1.0 12v is insurance group 2 and the 1.0 12v Corsa C is insurance groupe 1b. Making them some of the cheapest cars on the roads to insure. Excellent for young drivers. Also, they are great around town as they are pretty nippy for such a tony engine. They are easy to drive as they are pretty small and they have a decent driving position for a learner.

This argument is about somone thinking car bras are a bit gay. That's his opinion. You lot are being twats now. I think I speak on behalf of all the Corsasport people; You lot are not welcome here, so:

vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 06 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
This is so gay, why do people even bother , if its to "protect" from stone chips then do they just think that stones wont effect teh front bumper and grill

THey were made for countrys that spend most of the time in witer with a tonne of salt on the road, which is why no one uses them over here. Well, untill it became fasionable to do so.

what about the chips further up the bonnet or along the sides of the car. looks stupid and only protects a small area. its nothing more than a stupid fashion statment. you get stone chips in summer too don't you know
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 06 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev_AkasRolf said... "Here's some beautiful pictures of the humble Corsa, in it's home environment"

and

ed

30th Jan 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:

what about the chips further up the bonnet or along the sides of the car. looks stupid and only protects a small area. its nothing more than a stupid fashion statment. you get stone chips in summer too don't you know
Well put it this way. This person doesn't have that 'thing' attatched to thier car because it protects the bonnet. It's Euro style baby, don't ya know? If that person was really commited to protecting the car they would have some film applied to the bodywork which prevents chips and is 'invisable'.
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed Well put it this way. This person doesn't have that 'thing' attatched to thier car because it protects the bonnet. It's Euro style baby, don't ya know? If that person was really commited to protecting the car they would have some film applied to the bodywork which prevents chips and is 'invisable'.

not really much different to a normal mk4 though it is and it's certainly not euro.
ed

30th Jan 06 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people's opinions of Euro Styling is buying a Golf and taking the badges off of it and telling everyone that it is Euro Styled. It is a common mistake, what they are trying to say is that it is a European Hatch...
Edd

30th Jan 06 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev_Akas
the humble volkswagen in its natural enviroment

]

now please get to fuck
Edd

30th Jan 06 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

game,set and match to corsasport

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics) 22 database queries in 0.1901960 seconds