corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics)
Dav

User status: Offline
29th Jan 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Mav. I hope you don't mind but I posted these pics up on FalkirkCruise too as a similar idea was suggested to our police liason officer
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Online
29th Jan 06 at 22:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
This is so gay, why do people even bother , if its to "protect" from stone chips then do they just think that stones wont effect teh front bumper and grill

yeah i noticed they where mad on these in america. At the end of the day, it looks much dafter than a few chips

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
CorsAsh

29th Jan 06 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think this one looks ok as it keeps a silver/black theme

Nismo

29th Jan 06 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope still looks gash, and pointless
Krammy

30th Jan 06 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
This is so gay, why do people even bother , if its to "protect" from stone chips then do they just think that stones wont effect teh front bumper and grill

yeah i noticed they where mad on these in america. At the end of the day, it looks much dafter than a few chips

quote:
a friend of mine who drives a dub wrote...

you lot obviously dont have a clue on euro styling of vw's. suppose this is corsa sport aint it, dont give negative comments to a gorgeous looking car! that mk4 is very very smart and the black guard was not put on there to stop the stone chips, merely to follow a fashion in styling cars!

how can you say a few chips look better than anything!? chips are aweful for a car. you lot get on one of the dub forums and then try to tell some of the users their styling is 'gay'. i think they will tell you where to go (to sell your car)!!!

*krammy had no part in the comments that were posted here*
Butler

30th Jan 06 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the one on icys car
ainsley_brader

30th Jan 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Krammy
quote:
quote:

quote:

you lot obviously dont have a clue on euro styling of vw's. suppose this is corsa sport aint it, dont give negative comments to a gorgeous looking car! that mk4 is very very smart and the black guard was not put on there to stop the stone chips, merely to follow a fashion in styling cars!

how can you say a few chips look better than anything!? chips are aweful for a car. you lot get on one of the dub forums and then try to tell some of the users their styling is 'gay'. i think they will tell you where to go (to sell your car)!!!

Thats style
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Jan 06 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

1st off, I would prefer a few chips to a great big gash cover.

2nd, I drive an Ibiza. Not a Corsa and would not put one of these covers on a fucking zonda if I owned one. They look ridiculous.

3rd, Yeah its a mint mk4, just ruined by the tat he's stuck on it.

(IMO)

3rd, It looks shit

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
ainsley_brader

30th Jan 06 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

2nd, I drive an Ibiza. Not a Corsa and would not put one of these covers on a fucking zonda if I owned one. They look ridiculous.

(IMO)

3rd, It looks shit

I should practice your counting

But i agree entirely!
Nath

30th Jan 06 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car bra's are fucking gay. END OF.

If he has it for style over function......well thats even more gay then before.
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Jan 06 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
quote:

(IMO)

3rd, It looks shit

I should practice your counting

But i agree entirely!

I meant to delete the 3rd, It looks shit before posting, but it can stay for comedy value

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
WATSON

30th Jan 06 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Each to there own i suppose iam sure she likes it or she wouldnt have it on her car

i think it looks kool
-wylo-

30th Jan 06 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a really good day. The liasion officers are top notch, even came out drinking with a few of us on friday night after their shift Convoy was brilliant!

Heres a few more that have been put up...

even a pic of my motor
mav

30th Jan 06 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet more pics wish i could have made it

Nismo

30th Jan 06 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Stlye PMSL dont make me laugh its looks damm right stupid no question in it, So basicly all you lot over in the Dub "euro wannabe" world are like sheep , one follows the other , just cus someone probally put it on to protect from stone chips everyone else thought they would , The car is noce , its purley ruined by the shit thing on the front of it , id never drive round in it with that on , for fear of being laughed at by everyone.

I stand by my original comment , gay. nuff said.
vibrio
Banned

30th Jan 06 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

your friend is quite clearly gay and maybe partially blind - give him OJC's email & the local spec savers
a_j_mair

30th Jan 06 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a good day, sum nice cars there
Kev_Akas

30th Jan 06 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

quote:

Stlye PMSL dont make me laugh its looks damm right stupid no question in it, So basicly all you lot over in the Dub "euro wannabe" world are like sheep , one follows the other , just cus someone probally put it on to protect from stone chips everyone else thought they would , The car is noce , its purley ruined by the shit thing on the front of it , id never drive round in it with that on , for fear of being laughed at by everyone.

It might look daft but I bet that MK 4 however old, will be worth more then a vast majority of new Corsa's on a forecourt in the UK. My Golf is 5 years old and still worth £8k - how much is a 5 year old Corsa worth?

Nearly everybody who owns a Golf who mods it do a good job first time, with decent parts. There is of course the 17 year old with his 1.4 S with lexus lights and tints that are 'bling' - with no budget to do any proper decent job. Most MK 4 owners enjoy following common styling such as Euro or similar to our counterparts in America - the way of the Vortex. Both those cars are a cracking example of what a great looking Golf can be like. I'd have a protective bonnet bra on on Golf any day over stonechips.

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by Kev_Akas]
Carl

30th Jan 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at them bra things, its a car for fuck sake, what next, exhaust tampons? Oh its a euro style, im a superior golf owner therefore i'm above other car owners. Bow down to me.

what a load of bollocks!

That car would look way better without the bra, there is no doubting that.
-wylo-

30th Jan 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
sweet more pics wish i could have made it

There was about 60 cars there mav, mabye 40 in the convoy The pics will be in local press this week aswell
Nismo

30th Jan 06 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev_Akas
quote:

quote:

It might look daft but I bet that MK 4 however old, will be worth more then a vast majority of new Corsa's on a forecourt in the UK. My Golf is 5 years old and still worth £8k - how much is a 5 year old Corsa worth?

Nearly everybody who owns a Golf who mods it do a good job first time, with decent parts. There is of course the 17 year old with his 1.4 S with lexus lights and tints that are 'bling' - with no budget to do any proper decent job. Most MK 4 owners enjoy following common styling such as Euro or similar to our counterparts in America - the way of the Vortex. Both those cars are a cracking example of what a great looking Golf can be like. I'd have a protective bonnet bra on on Golf any day over stonechips.

[Edited on 30-01-2006 by Kev_Akas]

Maybe so but i dont own a corsa, theres no way id stick one on my S2K, they look stupid which ever way you look at it , you dont seem them on other euro cars just golfs.
Nismo

30th Jan 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
at them bra things, its a car for fuck sake, what next, exhaust tampons?

Dont forget the Sports Bra for trackdays
CorsAsh

30th Jan 06 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boot thong too so you don't get nasty VPLs (Vehicle Panty Lines)
CorsAsh

30th Jan 06 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aside from all this, wonder how many normal folk thought all the people in the convoy had been rounded up by the coppers and taken away?
K5-KYL

30th Jan 06 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by -wylo-
Was a really good day. The liasion officers are top notch, even came out drinking with a few of us on friday night after their shift Convoy was brilliant!

Heres a few more that have been put up...

Theres me

was a really good day out. was wondering what it would be like, but ended being really good.

nice one

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fife Cruisers police HQ meet..(lots of pics) 23 database queries in 0.1192441 seconds