corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » vipers on corsa c z12xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vipers on corsa c z12xe
oba-corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jan 06 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a viper on my corsa c 2002 1.2 sxi i had Problems at first but running good now but I have got the intake fastened 2 the standard in take pipe the long black pipe fastened 2 the bumper but could this be restricting the air flow into the viper filter?
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really much point on putting a £250 filter on a 1.2 corsa

But most people I know have mounted the piping on the bumper at the bottom.
oba-corsa
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but i got the viper off e-bay £25 new
if u put it in the botom grill it mit suk water up?
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's the same thing i'm thinking of then that's a bargain. is it a genuine PiperX

Just put it on the bumper and stop worrying.
oba-corsa
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it has the piper x logo on the Fome filter but it took some work to get time for the ecu to compensate for the increase in air entering the intake it was cutting out all the time but it has settled down now after 400 miles.
What do u think of koni sports suspension kits are they any good and will they last 4 a long time if they are being used every day?
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a viper

Is this what you have? Surely not for £25
oba-corsa
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but did not get the Cold air intake pipe so I just got some blue silicone hose witch I had then it was ok £25 for filter £14.95 for the silicone hose but could do with the proper cold air hose.
oba-corsa
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andrew had a pic of it on my car in his garage the corsa c it was silver but he has removed it now of the site.
Brett
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair do'd

Might be worth u2u'ing broster, he has one

diddon

17th Jan 06 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster
Premium Member

17th Jan 06 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
fair do'd

Might be worth u2u'ing broster, he has one

HAD one

New Poll