corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Miss my corsa..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Miss my corsa..
Davido

User status: Offline
9th Jan 06 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
maybe we mod cars because it is a hobby to us and we enjoy doing it and is considered to be part of our life

just because u thought it was a waste of money and time modifying ur car doesnt man that its a waste to others

out of what i just said was directed or warrentied a response from you
L33 LEG
Banned

9th Jan 06 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know u wernt speakin to me but i am bored as fuck and just thought itd be a good time to start an argument. im sorry
Davido

9th Jan 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasnt inferring its a waste to others and if im honest even though ive ploughed thousands into my cars i still wouldnt change things if i could, ive owned what IMO was one of the nicest styled B's ive seen and had the C Turbo which was ballistic, just all the headache moddified cars bring and the worry when leaving them parked up etc, its one less worry to have.
L33 LEG
Banned

9th Jan 06 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh thats ok then and yes i agree, it was a very nice corsa

nevermind eh, i will have to find an argument with someone else then lol
Davido

9th Jan 06 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure u will manage
L33 LEG
Banned

9th Jan 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuyw

9th Jan 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
I wasnt inferring its a waste to others and if im honest even though ive ploughed thousands into my cars i still wouldnt change things if i could, ive owned what IMO was one of the nicest styled B's ive seen and had the C Turbo which was ballistic, just all the headache moddified cars bring and the worry when leaving them parked up etc, its one less worry to have.

thats true mate. there are always gunna be chavs/pikies who are jealous of ur motor and either key it or break into it

but if u have a runaround, then ur not really that fussed if anything happens
MR2Mike

9th Jan 06 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, bollocks to major modifying now lol, standard all the way
Wayne

9th Jan 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
wayne cant believe you lad im so glad im in a car that is reliable hasnt been lowered is standard doesnt need worrying about, its great for 1st time in few years can just get on with me life and not pissing around with cars.

when i look back cant believe the time and money ive spent on cars, and what makes it more embarrasing CORSA's hehe

i know it sounds bad but i do miss it, i was just getting happy with the bodywork engine had been rebuilt although there was a slight worry with that bolt comming out so that wa son my mind if it would come out again. I think about getting another but then i dnt want to be like i was before when i had one. time will tell if i do or not, it's the power i miss mostly but in time i will get a quick car again i hope one day!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Miss my corsa.. 23 database queries in 0.0118940 seconds