corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Powerflow exhausts

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Powerflow exhausts
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jan 06 at 02:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Site isn't much cop. Doesn't tell me where I can go to get one fitted etc.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ant

6th Jan 06 at 02:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blueflame used to make the BFO exhausts for PVD yes
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Jan 06 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
People who slate them most likely have never had one IMO

bit of a sweeping statement there.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Jan 06 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even though i've never had an exhaust, the overal impression you get from CorsaSport is when it comes to PowerFlow, you either get a good dealer or a bad one. Thats the problem.
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

ive had one, its was shite. never heard a decent one.

phil it does say on blueflame site where you can go to get it done, its in skem i think mate
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa

quote:

ive had one, its was shite. never heard a decent one.

phil it does say on blueflame site where you can go to get it done, its in skem i think mate (west lancs)

MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.blueflameperformance.com/contact.asp see

theres even a little map for you lol
dna23

6th Jan 06 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Anybody except Rob had a good experience with them?

Other choice was the Sebring CAT back system like Dna23 has on his car. Don't know where to get that though, And I don't want a loud exhaust.

Rob B's only had his exhaust for a short period of time, the elements haven't had time to take effect on the exhaust so let's wait that out...

I've got a Sebring yes and it's great - http://www.europerformance.co.uk they sold me the zorst and it came quickly and packaged up great - i highly recommend them

Blueflame also come highly rated and as far as i know they're BFO. Often crop up on ebay as a cat back system and fetch a fair penny.
Jambo

6th Jan 06 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their customer service is shite.

The didnt do what i asked them. I am now stuck with a style exhaust i didnt want as they didnt listen and basically told me to fuck off when i went back.
My exhaust seems perfect quality, it has no rust or nout. Been perfect. but they didnt fit it very well. And it wasnt what i asked for!!

I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, the were rude, arrogant and only bothered about taking your money.

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by Jambo]
Jafster

6th Jan 06 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why not do it i dont understand at all....

Mine is stainless yes, perfect fit, lifetime gurentee , can have it exactly how you want, fitment sound etc... so why not have one..

exactly something goes wrong with it you take it back and it gets fixed
had myn on a few months still like new.
Dan B

6th Jan 06 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried that, they refused to do anything with it......rust, it seems, is not covered in the "lifetime" guarantee.
cunningham

6th Jan 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ma sis has a sport and i have a sport she has a magnex 3'' round i have custom poerflow at first i was weary(sp) about getting a powerflow i had heard all the storys went to my local powerflow dealer

and it just so happens one of powerflows excecutive yes one of thos not just a rep was up showing the guys how to do an exhaust etc

i told him to his face about the storys i heard

he explained to me that if customers went direct to powerflow and not the the franchise they would be dealt with accordingly i was like ok thats just your word i thought

he said see this car was a yellow 306 sedan convertible thing he sadi look at the exhaust on that and admit on the backbox alone it had 6 hangers and one backbox now this was a duplex system 1 pipe on either side

he said thats coming off so he took it off infront of me and said this is why we get a bad name at this point a felt alittle guilty but carried on saying yeh but whats going to happen with the car now he showed me a backbox on either side both in to a y piece then straight to the cat

a was still not convinced he said come back down in 3 hours time and have a look for yourself so i did this and you could not fault the job in one bit every weld was spot on

he said ill knock 40 quid of your system if you help spread the word about coming back to powerflow he said its been down to poor franchise reps and this ill not be tolerated anymore

he was there for a week showing the guys at RJM perfofrmance tuining how to get the perfect exhaust a week later i had mine done and it sounds spot on goes back for a check in feb

ps ma sis bf works at RJM and i know the guys very well thats why i was allowed in the garage as work was being done

and to make sure the works done to a standard only 2 folk in the workshop are allowed to do there exhausts

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by cunningham]
Rob B

6th Jan 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, ive been back twice to have it adjusted once after having a new centre section fitted which they did for free !, again because they put the clamp with the threads facing down so it hit the rear beam.... both they wernt arsey about, also, when you get your powerflow exhaust get it inspected every couple of months with the card they give you, that backs up your warrenty.
Jafster

6th Jan 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well this is taken from my garantee card

"this is to certify that powerflow products fitted by the above approved dealer are hereby guaranteed against defects in materials or perforation by corrosion for the duration of the original purchaser's ownership of the vehicle to which they are fitted. this guarantee applies to the stainless steel components only. all welding and workmanship is guaranteed by the above approved dealer.We do not hold ourselves responsible for accidental damage or breakages resulting from abnormal use or poor vehicle maintenance. The vehicle must be inspected every year within a 21 day grace period and this garantee card endorsed by an approved powerflow representative to validate the guarantee. This gurantee is not transferable.

Dan B

6th Jan 06 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"...perforation by corrosion..."

I rest my case, they will only do anything if the rust actually rots right through the metal......your stainless steel exhaust could be covered completely with surface-rust, they would (and did) refuse to do anything with it.

And yes, I tried going to both the garage AND directly to Powerflow......same result.
Jafster

6th Jan 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when did you get yours done as ive heard that they have since changed there grade of steel
mwg

6th Jan 06 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably get a Blue Flame system made up if I was getting a custom exhaust. Never heard a bad word about their custom systems

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Powerflow exhausts 23 database queries in 0.0128632 seconds