corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Keighley trade centre

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Keighley trade centre
Tiger_kpt

User status: Offline
7th Jan 06 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally i'd say steer WELL clear. Heard many horror stories about people buying dodgy nightmares of jap imports sports cars and to be fair most have originated from K.T.C. I've been myself (once only and never again), family run business and a very dodgy family at that. All the cars are utter bollox too. Held together by superglue and self-tapping screws (believe me when I say I saw a RX7 whose bodykit was fixed on using self tappers. Just do a search at a few of the Jap sports car forums on the net for Keighly Trade Centre. Some of the stories are shocking.

Pirates without a ship.
Cowboys without cattle.

PMSL
boyracer2002

7th Jan 06 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do stock some awesome cars but i have been there and like ucd said they start them and boot them from cold, seen this done there myself which was one thing which made me think twice about them, i have heard you cant test drive them too

And the worst prob a rumour BUT still, they keep a spare set of keys for the car, after a while the car will go missing yeh sounds bollox to me too but just things you hear from people.
Charlene

7th Jan 06 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well im staying well clear now

Even if they did have a spare i doubt they would drive down to darlo to get the car back
Toby
Premium Member

19th Jan 06 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
do not buy from there charlene, i go most weekends, very dodgey indeed!

not meaning to offend or look nosey but if its dodgy why you up there most weekends, if you dont mind answering

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Keighley trade centre 23 database queries in 0.0105691 seconds