corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what are my rights?! .. car related

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what are my rights?! .. car related
Pop

User status: Offline
16th Dec 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by Pop
lol i'm not going to take any civil action over it ... i just can't afford the new price total price for the stuff

... i'm going to go check my bank balance in a sec to see if it's gone through .. if not i'll cancel the whole order

Tell them that you are going to cancell as you can't afford the new price, they might sort you out then, worth a shot.

that's what i'm going to say ... if they cancel it then i'll get them somewhere else ... we'll see what happens
timrud_

16th Dec 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is there offer to sell, not a right for you to have them at that price!

Hopefully there Xmas spirit might shine through... but I doubt it ROFL
Pop

16th Dec 05 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been to check and the money isn't out of my account so i'm going to cancel the order .. thanks for the help everyone
timrud_

16th Dec 05 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least nothing has been lost!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what are my rights?! .. car related 22 database queries in 0.0073540 seconds