corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » info on center section exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author info on center section exhaust
kupo

User status: Offline
8th Dec 05 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took my corsa for it mot and it past with flying colours .

but the man doing the test told me i had a slight crack on my center box which i take is my center silencer?? (pls correct me).

he said he has put sum filler on it or putty to correct it for the time being but said he could weld it for me?? this a good idea?

now for my Q's.

1. how much would it be for a center box??
2. would it be worth gettin a remus racing center section (does it take out the centre box?) as i want to get a remus exhaust?? an would prob go to purchase one in the future.

basically this whole post could be a waste of time as the cetre box may not be the center silencer. lol

thanks for n e help!
Kurt

User status: Offline
8th Dec 05 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

center box is the silencer, you could get a straight through pipe and it would be louder

New Poll