corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust woes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust woes
recarouk

User status: Offline
   7th Dec 05 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so i was hammering my car a bit last night (1.7D envoy) and
when ive come out to it this morning it seems i may have hit some speedbumps a bit hard because my back box is hanging off by the hanging pegs! its completely snapped (rusted) through the pipe behind the back box!

what i want to know is, it will cost me £35 for a standard back box to replace it with, but can i get a sports back box and fit that? will it have any adverse effects with the engine being a diesel?

any help is apreciated!

cheers
oba-corsa
Premium Member

7th Dec 05 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peco will do a steal back box cheep stanles will be a bit more www.peco.co.uk

[Edited on 07-12-2005 by jaydao2]
recarouk

7th Dec 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it have any effect on the engine though?

New Poll