corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight Warning Buzzer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight Warning Buzzer
Ferrinho

User status: Offline
29th Nov 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a '97 Corsa-B and have accidentally left my sidelights on when leaving the car a few times - once causing a flat battery - doh! My GFs older Corsa has a useful alarm buzzer which activates when you open the door and have the headlights on. Should I have this buzzer on my car too? If so, it has never worked since I've owned the car - how would I locate it and diagnose why it doesn't work? Is it documented in the Haynes manual?

CHEERS
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
1st Dec 05 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a relay-type thing in the fusebox at the top, all corsas came with them so you should have one, not expensive from vaux but id get1 from a scrappie

New Poll