corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa gsi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi
chapcorsa

User status: Offline
26th Nov 05 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll get the printout and put it up for all in disbelief! had a rebuild about 30k ago with lots of other stuff done!!!! ill try find out what its exactly thats been done to it but he took it on the rollers at a place near me just for a power run to just see what it was kicking out.
PIE CJ

26th Nov 05 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate used to have a 1400 sri 16v, he managed 125bhp ! anf that had a lot of work done, different inlet, cams n all sorts !

144bhp does seem a lot for a GSI Lump ! but given the fact the SRI is 90 std and the GSI is 105bhp ish i suppose it could be !

SPEC????????????????????

[Edited on 26-11-2005 by PIE CJ]
RobHayes

26th Nov 05 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the lads spent 7k rebuilding the engine etc, and then sells it for £600?
£600 would just about buy a knackered GSi, let alone one thats had £7k spent on it.

saying that if im proved wrong, then fair play to the new owner, got himself a bargain
chapcorsa

26th Nov 05 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will get the printout soon as i can and find out the spec, believe me it was a bargain, like i said the previous owner obviously didnt know what he had hold of and probably just bought it like that not having a clue about cars!! has a set of speedlines with brand new tyres and a few other bits besides the engine, just needs a respray as it has been keyed all over and had a smashed rear quarter window.
Corsa E-Tec

26th Nov 05 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec
7K on recipts on a GSi should be hitting 250 + BHP

actually i wouldn't spend that much on it.

sorry what! if he fitted a let then maybe..........

is this 7K spent on the C16XE?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa gsi 22 database queries in 0.0116310 seconds