corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP (Rear springs)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP (Rear springs)
Filby1

User status: Offline
   8th Nov 05 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have got Uprated dampers, and have also had some second hand -60mm springs, just of late the springs or seam to be very bouncy and every time i go down a bump my ET 42 15" wheels scrub just a little, is this bugerd springs?

Now thinking i should say get some 50mm springs instead to cope with the extra weight when there is 2 people in the car? as this is wehn the prob comes in to paly as it dont really do it with just me in the car.

If so what springs would be the best to buy?
dna23

8th Nov 05 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check classifieds for some 40mm FK springs... they sat 50mm when i had my bootbuild and seats in the back
Gg_mf

8th Nov 05 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Filby1
Have got Uprated dampers, and have also had some second hand -60mm springs, just of late the springs or seam to be very bouncy and every time i go down a bump my ET 42 15" wheels scrub just a little, is this bugerd springs?

Now thinking i should say get some 50mm springs instead to cope with the extra weight when there is 2 people in the car? as this is wehn the prob comes in to paly as it dont really do it with just me in the car.

If so what springs would be the best to buy?

ARE U SAYING IM FAT?
Sam.S

8th Nov 05 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely off topic but gf_mf, you seem to have a pic of my 206 in your garage? Do i know you?

EDIT.. Just looked in your garage again, and yes I do know you

Mark, are your rear arches bonded on?

[Edited on 08-11-2005 by Sam.S]

[Edited on 08-11-2005 by Sam.S]

New Poll