corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mfd and calibra seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mfd and calibra seats
Mills

User status: Offline
21st Sep 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted an MFD the other day and added some plug and play LED's. The problem with it the LED's only come on when the light switch is turned (side or main). Everything else is fine eg stores the time when turned off. Checked the connections and nothing loose. I've cut the red/grey striped wire to have the date on all the time but cant work out why the led's only come on when the lights are put on. You can't see the display otherwise.

Other question is while pulling the heater control panel out I noticed there was no wiring where the heated seat switch's would go but I have wiring under the seats. How hard will it be to install some heated calibra leather seats with no wiring behind the panel? Or is there a loom hidden away somewhere?

Cheers

New Poll